Saturday, March 30, 2019

Molesting women is ok according to #FakeNews media if you're a Democrat

A Democrat politician, Lucy Flores, has come out with what should be a career crippling story of how Joe Biden sexually harassed her.

She wrote:

"Just before the speeches, we were ushered to the side of the stage where we were lined up by order of introduction. As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?”

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual f$%k? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

By then, as a young Latina in politics, I had gotten used to feeling like an outsider in rooms dominated by white men. But I had never experienced anything so blatantly inappropriate and unnerving before. Biden was the second-most powerful man in the country and, arguably, one of the most powerful men in the world. He was there to promote me as the right person for the lieutenant governor job. Instead, he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it."

I probably wouldn't agree with Ms. Flores on a single political issue but I do agree that no woman should have to tolerate being touched like that without her consent.  While it's fair to fault her for not immediately pushing away and directing her profanity at Biden then not at her readers now that doesn't mean that what Biden did was ok.  It's not like they'd been working closely together for weeks and he could have mistaken some of her actions as inviting that sort of intimacy; he'd only set eyes on her minutes before. Yet Joe didn't feel that acting as though she was his long time girlfriend was a problem.

Sadly this is far from the first time that Joe has acted with gross impropriety towards women. Even the leftist Vox website has an article listing a few of the many cases where Biden has inappropriately touched women, and girls, in public.

The author of the Vox article is sure that now things are different now and therefore Joe won't continue to get away with his actions.

But that's a clear sign that she, Laura McGann, is a leftists too. Aside from the fact that she says that what Trump's accused of is worse than what Franken was accused of, apparently in the belief that consensual sex is worse than non-consensual touching, she is missing the big picture; Bill Clinton was credibly accused of rape and lied under oath in a failed attempt to avoid losing a #MeToo lawsuit brought by an Arkansas state employee who Bill harassed when he was governor and even though impeaching Clinton would have made Al Gore president Democrats stood shoulder to shoulder, including female Democrats like Diane Feinstein, and declared that what Clinton did was irrelevant to his ability to be President.

The one rule that almost all Democrats follow is that nothing can stand between them and power over we the people.  The only reason the Democrats took action against Al Franken was because they knew he'd be replaced by an ultra leftists Democrat and that by sacrificing him they'd win Jeff Sessions Senate seat.

Just as we're already hearing that Jussie was framed the #FakeNews media is working hard to bury the Biden story.

Now if it tuns out that some other Democrat looks more likely to beat Trump than Biden that will change in a flash if it's necessary to drive Biden out of the race but until then Democrats and the #FakeNews media will stand behind any Democrat no matter what they're guilty of; that's why Democrat Bob Menendez was on trial for corruption for weeks but none of the three networks  mentioned it once on their nightly news shows.

No comments: