Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Democrats and Blackface

I'm what Rush would call a seasoned citizen and in my entire life I've never seen anyone in blackface other than one time I watched an old Al Jolson movie.

Growing up in the 1960s and early 1970s everyone I knew would have viewed wearing blackface as incredibly inappropriate--we didn't hurl the word racist around as casually back then as folks do today. Even the most conservative people I knew said that God created all of us and we were all equal no matter what our skin color. Mocking Blacks by using blackface would have been unthinkable.

Yet we now find out that seemingly every top Democrat in Virginia who was white did so.

This is just one more example of how it's the Democrats who are racists not Republicans.

After all if Democrats aren't racist why are they silent about the mass shooting of Blacks in Chicago and other Democrat run cities?

No comments: