Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Proof that mailing all voters a ballot can lead to fraud

My daughter left the state we her parents live in years ago.

But she just got an application to become a permanent by mail voter here.

If I were dishonest then I could fill it out and vote for her, even as she votes in her new home state, in perpetuity.

That's bad.

But if Democrats get their way and everyone on the voter rolls is sent a ballot then that means that if we were dishonest my wife and I would get 3 votes.

Now we wouldn't do that.

Most Democrat voters wouldn't do that.

But if even a small percentage of Democrat voters and/or illegal aliens who live where a US citizen used to live and hence receive that citizens mail in ballot do take advantage of the Democrat created situation it could result in enough votes to win elections for Democrats.

No comments: