Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Palestinians ban all LGBT activity and the left continues to call them victims

I condemn active homosexuality not because I hate gays but because I love them.  Just as I condemn smoking not because I hate smokers but because I love them.

The massively promiscuous gay lifestyle with its constant objectification of individuals and its rampant diseases is bad for people. That's why God condemns it. God loves gays but He knows that if they give into their temptation they will suffer so He tells them not to do so.

But the left condemns me for my beliefs even though I condemn any and all forms of violence against gays.

Strangely the same leftists who are eager to see Israel wiped off the face of the earth and who extol the wonderfulness of the Palestinians don't see any problem with the Palestinians banning all gay activities.

It's just more proof that all that matters to leftists is political power.  They don't care about any group or individual unless that group helps leftists get more power.

They pretend to care about gays in the US so long as they can use gays to bash Christians who don't support leftists.  On the other hand they don't care about gays in Palestine because those gays won't help leftists get power.

No comments: