Monday, April 1, 2019

Democrats cool with praying to Allah; not so much praying to Jesus.

People who aren't religious bigots don't complain when someone who is of a different faith shares a heartfelt prayer to their god.

I'm Catholic and when I hear Protestants pray it doesn't bother me. While we have different visions of what God wants of us I don't doubt that they are sincerely trying to serve God.

When I hear Jews pray I say it's great because while they don't understand that their Messiah has come they are showing their sincere love of God.

Even Muslims whose god is far from the True God pray in general because they love god and want to serve him.

Now if someone forced me to pray to Allah, as many Democrat run schools have done to students, then I'd be angry just as I'd be angry if atheists or Muslims were forced to pray the Our Father rather than allowed to remain silent.

Democrats are showing their hostility to Jesus by their over the top condemnation of a prayer by a Republican in the Pennsylvania state legislature.  Democrats are saying that because the prayer mentioned Jesus multiple times it was "islamaphobic".

What makes the Democrats hatred of Jesus obvious is that shortly after State Rep. Stephanie Borowicz said that prayer both a Muslim cleric and a newly elected Muslim State Rep. recited prayers.  If invoking Jesus is "islamaphobic" isn't invoking Allah "Christophobic"?

Of course the answer is no. While large parts of the Muslim world are radicalized and feel that violence is justifiable against Jews and Christians a Muslim simply praying to their god, as opposed to asking Allan to smite Jews and Christians, is not attacking Christians anymore than praying to Jesus is attacking Muslims.

No comments: