Saturday, October 17, 2020

University researchers in non-technical fields are very politically biased in favor of the Left

 

These are all non-technical fields because with limited exceptions in Anthropology these fields lack objective repeatable experiments.

Now since college professors are human that means that they are no more able to completely exclude their  biases from their work than anyone else.  That in turn means that you can't trust anything that they say that is politically relevant.

Hence it's not surprising for example that many psychology professors probably refuse to believe the studies that show that many women suffer long term psychological damage from having an abortion or that there are a number of economic professors who believe the government can print an infinite amount of money without causing any problems.

UPDATE: I just noticed I forgot to put the link for this chart into the post.  I'll see if I can find it but I actually wrote the article awhile ago so I may not be able to. Sorry.

No comments: