Monday, June 15, 2020

A leftist admits his objective isn't to debate but to blacklist voices he disagrees with

A while back Trump made a casual comment that since doctors had just learned that UV light and certain cleaning agents could kill the China virus wouldn't it be nice if doctors could somehow figure out how to use those in the human body.

His actual words were:

"Question that probably some of you are thinking of if you're totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it," Trump said, looking over to Bryan.

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're gonna test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued: "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets on the lungs and it does a tremendous number, so it will be interesting to check that. So that you're going to have to use medical doctors. But it sounds, it sounds interesting to me. So we'll see.

"But the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute, that's, that's pretty powerful."


Leftists said that Trump was suggesting we drink Lysol.  That's how dishonest they are.

On the Caltech Alumni page on Facebook someone posted that in fact real doctors were in fact already investigating using UV light in a persons lungs to kill viruses.

A lot of leftists attacked him for pointing out the truth.  I posted links showing what Trump had actually said and what real doctors had said as well.

One leftist started attacking me and my writing while not addressing my points.  When I mentioned that this was his response:

yeah maybe you missed the part where I said. "this guy isn't even close to being worth arguing with. far too far gone". I'm not trying to convert you or scientifically rebut all your claims. I'm trying to (1) discredit you and (2) convince you that you are fanatical.

This is a very telling admission.  He's saying he won't, which means he can't, refute my arguments so he's going to blacklist me and lie about me.

What's interesting is that when communists weren't popular in America leftists were all upset that Hollywood wouldn't use writers who were for the overthrow of the American government, the revocation of all of our freedoms, and the establishment of a totalitarian dictatorship.

But now leftists are all for blacklists and silencing any voice that can show the horrible flaws in leftist  reasoning.

It's rare that leftists will actually admit they're for totalitarian censorship and incapable of defending their positions so this is a good example of what they really think.

No comments: