Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Abortionists hate women: Untrained medical people edition

A former Planned Parenthood worker has stated that the people who draw women's blood at some clinics were't trained phlebotomists.

I witnessed that often…. There were not many qualified people. I thought that the phlebotomists were trained phlebotomists but they weren’t – they were just “Planned Parenthood trained”. Which means, they just trained them – how Planned Parenthood just guesses and says good, go ahead, you can stick that needle in that person.

Untrained workers are also responsible for sterilizing surgical tools, operating sonogram machines during surgery, preparing specimens, and explaining after care instructions to women at some abortion mills.

Another abortion worker said that despite the fact she had no medical training she was put in charge of dealing with women's post abortion complications.

I’m not a medical doctor, I’m not trained to evaluate a woman’s problems, postoperative hemorrhaging, etc. I have no skills to enable me to make that diagnosis and to prescribe the method of treatment, but that was required of me and I did it for three years. When they called me after hours and said, “I’m hemorrhaging, what can I do?” It was my problem, not the doctors. I was the person on call, I was one who called in all the drugs, I was the person who prescribed the medication.

One of the workers testified to the fact that abortionists are motivated by money, not by concern for their female patients:

He[the abortionist] wasn’t making enough money, so the first thing to go was the anesthetist, because they made a lot of money. Through just the few months of watching them put patients to sleep, we started putting patients to sleep ourselves and we had no idea what we were doing. We just knew what we had seen them do, so we started doing it.

Then our registered nurses that worked in our recovery room were the next people to go. Then our lab technician and on and on.


The situation got so bad that the worker, with no medical training, was performing abortions as well as hiring people who didn't know what they were doing:

I started interviewing people that had no medical background at all, bringing them in to do the job of anesthetist, lab technicians, nurses and even physicians. … I brought in people off the street with no medical background and trained them….

I never spent the first day in medical school. I was just an ultrasound technician. I really knew nothing about medicine, other than what I had seen other doctors do, but I started doing abortions. I started actually performing surgery on women. I did Norplants, cryosurgery, pap smears, pelvic exams — anything he did, I did.


A woman died under this workers care due to a botched abortion. The abortionist knew the woman was having a serious problem but left to catch a plane leaving the worker, with no relevant medical training, to deal with the problem. The worker failed to stop the bleeding and by the time an ambulance was called the woman's fate was sealed and she died.

Yet prochoice people constantly fight against holding abortion mills to the same medical standards as any other facility that performs surgery.  They consider it horrible that abortionists have admitting privileges at a local hospital even though that can be critical in saving women whose abortions are botched.

Abortionists are the worst of doctors. Most doctors become doctors to help people.  But if they're not very good they often discover that killing the unborn is highly lucrative and their incompetence is easier to conceal when they're killing rather than saving lives.

No comments: