Friday, October 5, 2012

The Killing Exception

If we let people avoid combat because they have a moral objection to war why can't we let Christians who oppose abortion be conscientious objectors to the HHS mandate that requires them to directly pay for and offer abortifacient "medicines" to their employees?

Due to an editorial confusion this article shouldn't have been published here.  I submitted it to American Thinker and I thought they weren't interested in it but in reality there was some confusion on their part, they have multiple editors, and they forgot to let me know they were going to publish it.

Since I promised to only send them unique material I've removed the content of this really amazing--note my incredibly humble attitude-- post but you can read it in all of its amazingly humble wonderfulness here

No comments: